Who is URSIDEKICK?
We began our services in 2014 to assist small business owners overwhelmed with the technology side of their operations. What began years ago has now evolved into a well-established IT Solutions Provider with both local and international clients, as well as a growing global presence with clients from a variety of industries. Our goal is to assist businesses of any size or capacity in focusing entirely on their core business and allowing us to be the sidekick for all things technological!
To provide you with a distinct competitive advantage and to ensure that our service offerings exceed your expectations, we constantly refine and perfect our processes, combining our extensive industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions. To drive process optimization, we provide quick, cost-effective, high-quality, technology-enabled solutions. Our expert team will manage your Website, Social Media platforms, E-mails, Cloud Services, Data Backups, Development tools, Collaboration tools, and Analytics and offer you additional value-adding technology based support services you require.
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, business analysts and project managers. We want people who are passionate about building solutions that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As a UX Designer this is what you’ll be responsible for:
• Create user-centered interfaces and experiences by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user
research, and technical constraints/opportunities
• Quickly and thoroughly create workflows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize
new product initiatives and features
• Develop and implement usability testing
• Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs
• Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with stakeholders such as product
and engineering to see design through to deployment to a high quality
• Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively
● 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-
● An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions and UI
● Proficient in current industry-standard UX, wireframing, and graphic design tools such as Figma,InVision, etc.
● Command of web, Android, and iOS technologies
● Experience conducting user research and user testing
● Independent and structured work attitude, ideally supported by startup experience
● Ability to work on multiple projects as needed
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills, proven team player,rolling up the sleeves
and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills
● Good time-management skills
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high-performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete
● Test: you will take a 45min online test
● Interview: there will be 1-2rounds of interviews