Who is URSIDEKICK?
We began our services in 2014 to assist small business owners overwhelmed with the technology side of their operations. What began years ago has now evolved into a well-established IT Solutions Provider with both local and international clients, as well as a growing global presence with clients from a variety of industries. Our goal is to assist businesses of any size or capacity in focusing entirely on their core business and allowing us to be the sidekick for all things technological!
To provide you with a distinct competitive advantage and to ensure that our service offerings exceed your expectations, we constantly refine and perfect our processes, combining our extensive industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions. To drive process optimization, we provide quick, cost-effective, high-quality, technology-enabled solutions. Our expert team will manage your Website, Social Media platforms, E-mails, Cloud Services, Data Backups, Development tools, Collaboration tools, and Analytics and offer you additional value-adding technology based support services you require.
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As a Data Analytics engineer this is what you’ll do:
• Understanding business requirement and plan solution to address data needs
• Partner with IT teams and business professionals to establish data-driven policies and strategies across the
• Develop, design, and maintain dashboards and analytics
• Collect, refine, and prepare data for analytics and visualization
• Manage and utilize the Data Analytics platform (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, …) to extract meaningful insights from it
• Prepare reports using various visualization and data modeling methods
• Define new KPIs and consistently measure in the datasets
• Collecting data from various data sources and normalize it
• Test and publish dashboards and reports and schedule refresh
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● In-depth knowledge and a sound understanding of RDBMS systems, SQL, Business Intelligence, and data analytics
● Proficiency in analytics and database querying tools
● Extensive experience in developing and managing dashboards and reports in Data Analytics tools like Tableau,
Power BI, Qlik, etc.
● Excellent analytical skills to forecast and predict trends and insights using past and current data
● Knowledge of data architecture, data modeling, data mapping, data analysis, and data visualization
● Enterprise-level experience in data presentation through various bars/charts/models/dashboards
● Able to build visually-stunning and interactive dashboards
● Able to manipulate and blend data in order to design dashboards and visualization
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved
in the nitty gritty.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
●An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
●The opportunity to work with a high-performing team
●A competitive salary package
●The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
●The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
●Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete
●Test: you will take a 45min online test
●Interview: there will be 1-2rounds of interviews