Who is URSIDEKICK?
We began our services in 2014 to assist small business owners overwhelmed with the technology side of their operations. What began years ago has now evolved into a well-established IT Solutions Provider with both local and international clients, as well as a growing global presence with clients from a variety of industries. Our goal is to assist businesses of any size or capacity in focusing entirely on their core business and allowing us to be the sidekick for all things technological!
To provide you with a distinct competitive advantage and to ensure that our service offerings exceed your expectations, we constantly refine and perfect our processes, combining our extensive industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions. To drive process optimization, we provide quick, cost-effective, high-quality, technology-enabled solutions. Our expert team will manage your Website, Social Media platforms, E-mails, Cloud Services, Data Backups, Development tools, Collaboration tools, and Analytics and offer you additional value-adding technology based support services you require.
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, business analysts and project
managers. We want people who are passionate about building solutions that makes a difference to
the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to
be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard
problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on
the success of the company.
As a Project Manager this is what you’ll be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organization, from the initial ideation through to completion:
• Coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned
• Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities
• Define resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party
• Outline a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget
• Prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
• Managing delivery of the project according to this plan
• Track project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
• Manage and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget
• Identify and mitigate potential risks
• Manage the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered
to their satisfaction
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● 5+ years of experience in IT systems and software development
● Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
● Understanding of the software development life cycle, Data Flow Diagrams, Entity Relationship diagrams
● Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills, proven team player, rolling up the sleeves
and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high-performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete
● Test: you will take a 45min online test
● Interview: there will be 1-2rounds of interviews