Business Development Manager
Who is URSIDEKICK?
We began our services in 2014 to assist small business owners overwhelmed with the technology side of their operations. What began years ago has now evolved into a well-established IT Solutions Provider with both local and international clients, as well as a growing global presence with clients from a variety of industries. Our goal is to assist businesses of any size or capacity in focusing entirely on their core business and allowing us to be the sidekick for all things technological!
To provide you with a distinct competitive advantage and to ensure that our service offerings exceed your expectations, we constantly refine and perfect our processes, combining our extensive industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions. To drive process optimization, we provide quick, cost-effective, high-quality, technology-enabled solutions. Our expert team will manage your Website, Social Media platforms, E-mails, Cloud Services, Data Backups, Development tools, Collaboration tools, and Analytics and offer you additional value-adding technology based support services you require.
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team. We want people who are passionate
about developing business and taking to the next level. We like people who are brimming with ideas
and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize a team-first mentality,
personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small
and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
You will be accountable for end-to-end Business Development (BD):
• Outreach: help execute an outreach strategy, especially for vendors
• Partnerships: listen attentively, communicate effectively, and present confidently the benefits of partnerships
• Onboarding: welcome and onboard users to the organization
• Account management: act as a Single Point of Contact for your assigned businesses throughout the journey; manage
the overall relationship through proactive, open, and responsive communication Ultimately, we are looking for
highly driven candidates who can develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
Ultimately, we are looking for highly driven candidates who can develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
• 3+ years of experience as a BDM or SDR
• Strong desire and ability to realize larger and more strategic roles within a sales organization
• Experience in doing sales in the APAC/US/EMEA region
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Comfortable in speaking with C-Level professionals
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• High energy and activity levels
• Excellent organization and time-management skills – a structured way of working, but flexible enough to cater to
• Ability to work in a multicultural and remote setting
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
● The opportunity to work with a high-performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete
● Test: you will take a 45min online test
● Interview: there will be 1-2rounds of interviews